Don's Pages

Thursday, 27 June 2013

More Foxy Cub Shots

Foxes in the Garden: London Urban Fox.


This morning it was sunny: Wooooooooohoooo! What's happened to our summer in the UK? LOL.

The little foxes were playing Tug-o-War in the garden with an old skipping rope they nicked (stolen) from our neighbours. It was so nice just to sit and watch them. Also I was able to reach for the trusty Fujifilm Finepix HS50exr and it's powerful 1000mm reach again. I'm so glad I bought this camera, but wonder what kind of shots I'd get with a massive 1000mm Nikon Lens?

Anyway, here are some of the shots from this morning. BTW, they didn't hang around for very long, because my wife went out and started hanging up the washing. Ahhhhhh!
Please Note: (You can view the images much larger by clicking any one of them, then scroll through for a better view).

Also: Fujifilm Finepix HS50exr Review. (Click Here).


















Google+ Badge

There was an error in this gadget