Don's Pages

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Sunglasses A L I N A.

I forgot to post today.

A Busy Day.

Here's one for 6th March 2013. I forgot to post. So just keeping up with my pics from Saturday's shoot with  A L I N A.

SUNGLASSES add something, I think :-)


It's great to be with so many other people who are all learning at the same time, there's a buzz in the air and we pick up on what others are doing. I was watching one of the other group members and thinking, that's really a good way to communicate with the model. Learning studio photography can be fun.



More Images from Saturday's Shoot.

Please click they's take you to another page on this blog. Don't forget to click the images to see them much larger too.





Don's Fine Art Website (Discount Code: STVPTZ

Art Prints

Google+ Badge

There was an error in this gadget